Everyone goes through periods in life when trying to cope on our own just isn’t helping.
Sometimes things can feel dispiriting despite best efforts to ‘cheer up’ and ‘think positive thoughts’. I work with clients to anchor them into a life of greater ease and contentment. Relationships are one big reason we thrive or flail and when they aren’t strong (which is some of the time for all of us) and it can help to have another hand to walk with you through the fire.
My job and my passion is help you rediscover your essential nature, help you make it through a significant transition, work through relationship issues or whatever it is you want to make stronger, more resilient and less stressful.
Some concerns that people often bring to me include:
- Feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Feeling directionless and stuck
- Low motivation and self-esteem
- Repetitive thinking or behaviors that hold you back from where you want to be
- Life transitions like divorce or a breakup, becoming a parent, death of a loved one
- Dealing with and healing cutoff within the family
- Difficulties with intimacy
I work with a variety of strategies to help you reach your goals and a happier way of being, but it also matters a lot that you like and trust me – trust me to tell you what I see and to hold your journey with tenderness and hope. Strategy helps. Care helps more. I bring both.